Today I am going to be doing something a bit different than my normal posts. A few days ago, something wonderful happened to me. I am so excited and honored to state that I won another blogging award! 🙂 Honestly, this means a great deal to me! Although I am still fairly new to blogging, every day I enjoy it more and learn something new. By reading other blog posts and writing daily, I am gaining wisdom, hope, and courage.
So, I want to thank all the bloggers that I follow and everyone who follow me. It really means so much to me. I want to give a special thanks to Maria at Lost in the Labyrinth for nominating me for another award. You have given me so much inspiration and encouragement. Thank you for being a good friend and source of light for me!
Now, I am excited to pass on this award by nominating fifteen wonderful bloggers. Please see the rules and more information about the award by visiting The Versatile Blogger. Hopefully you will all be able to accept and continue the legacy of this award.
- Adopting James
- Forever Going Forward
- GYA Today
- Girl on the Contrary
- Hodgepodge 4 the Soul
- Jagged Little Edges
- Keep Breathing
- Linda Mad Hatter
- May I find peace in this uncertain world
- Mirror Girl: My Life as a Psychologist
- Rachel’s Ramblings
- Reformation and Restoration
- She’s in Prison
So there you are! These are 15 truly amazing bloggers who have each helped me a great deal. Thank you to each of them!
Now I am going to state seven rather obscure facts about me before wrapping this post up. Hopefully, these revelations will not scare you away for good. 😉
- I hate playing most sports because I always get hit in the head by the ball.
- As a little girl, I wanted to be a missionary more than anything.
- Because I was homeschooled, I got to choose my graduation colors. I chose pink and green because that is my favorite color combination.
- My first day of school, at age 5, I woke up at 6:00 and cried because my mom would not start school with me right then. I have loved learning ever since.
- Although I am grossed out by certain animals, I try to care for and like all of them. Even bugs are living creatures.
- Despite my love of flowers, I have never taken to gardening.
- Never in my life have I even tried one sip of coffee.