Acting has been a outlet and enjoyment for me for years. Although I have not ever auditioned for anything serious, I still dream about being in movies sometimes. When a Daily Prompt from The Daily Post addressed who would be cast in the movie of my life, I loved the idea. So, even though this is from August, I am writing in response to Ready for Your Close-up. Here is the cast list of my life with links to the actors’ IMDB pages.
Note: I wish that I could add ever person that I know to this list. However, I only cast my family a. Every single one of you is amazing and special to me!
- Evvna Lynch as Me – Partly I love her story of recovering from anorexia. But I also think she would bring out the daydreaming part of me.
- Dennis Quaid as my Dad – There is something strong but gentle about both of them.
- Kim Rhodes as my Mom – This was tough. Maybe she could pull off the resilience and tenderness.
- Amanda Bynes as my sister Christine – Just thinking back to how she was in movies, there is no one who would be more fun in this role than Amanda.
- AnnaSophia Robb as my sister Maria – She has a sparkle about her just like my lovely sister.
- Max Charles as Mario Meeds – He is so very cute!
- Angela Lansbury as my Grandma – She is so sweet.
- Dakota Fanning as my friend Taylor – They look a bit alike and Dakota could play a sweet character like Taylor.
- Anne Hathaway as my friend Ruth – Once my favorite actress, Anne would have to play my childhood friend.
I hope to keep adding to this list. It is certainly not finished yet.