Great news; I found Princess my cat! She was perfectly safe this whole time. However, she rubbed against me a deal and wanted lots of attention. Sometimes I think that she is punishing my leaving her to go to school each day.
So I decided to write about bad things gone good. Too often, I focus on negative things that happen unexpectedly. But often wonderful and surprising events take place when we do not expect it. So here is my Thankfulness Thursday with that theme and found or lost.
179. Finding my cats when they have disappeared for long times is such a relief.
180. My father’s change of job devastated me at the time but without it, we would be struggling even more.
181. The ring from my parents always falls off but it is a treasured possession of mine.
182. My pink flower earrings were bought by my mother for me years ago. My sister purchased me another pair after I lost the first ones.
183. Dreams that end well are helpful especially if you are used to nightmares.
184. Hearing back from an important negative letter stops the worrying and fretting.
185. Reading the end of the book first is not something that I do but my mom does. I find it annoying but lovable.
186. Getting out to stretch after a long car trip feels great too especially if the trip was difficult.
187. The way you feel after getting better from being ill reminds you of the importance of self-care and health.
188. Finding something you lost – it doesn’t get much better than that.
189. Saving a struggling friendship – even better than the one above.
Links to previous posts