Sorry, this is coming out so very late! Today has been hectic, to say the least. My sister, Christine, turned 21. Mario and I spent the day together. We went to see a show, buy gifts, make gifts, have lunch, read a book, etc. Then I had to finish working for the dinner cruise of retreat center that I live at with my family. Just now, I finally tumbled into bed.
However, so much has been on my mind lately that I have thought about writing about on this blog. Instead of just bombarding you with information that might be boring or strange, I would love to hear your opinions on some topics. These could be addressed in posts this week or later this month.
Here are some of my ideas:
- How aspergers affects working in customer service
- Feeling alone in a group of people
- Returning to my “theater home” but still feeling an outsider
- Letting go of studying abroad again in my undergraduate in favor of doing so later
- Could I be more of an extrovert than I ever imagined?
- Marketing yourself when you are not confident
- Everyone thinks I’m perfect, but my family sees the real monster.
- Managing meltdowns
- The little things not happening according to plan drive me crazy.
- Can you be assertive but kind?
- Is distorted body image the last thing to leave?
- My mom is not a therapist
So those are a few ideas. I would love to hear your thoughts and also see your votes! Thanks and sorry that this post isn’t longer or more helpful.