Hm. That is what I am feeling right now. It is a sound of satisfaction, exhaustion, and a hint of resignation to another week of business starting.
That being said, today went pretty well. Finally, I accomplished all of the hours needed this week for my internship. That took over seven hours today. Meanwhile, I also accomplished paying for (nearly) all of this semester of university, going to Mass, dropping off overdo library books, and watching Once Upon a Time. Like I said, this was a long day. Now, I just need a bath before going to bed. Another long week is ahead of me.
Anyway, here is a list of some articles that I have written this past week as well as blogs, videos, and other interesting things that caught my interest. Hopefully they will be inspiring, amusing, or educational for you as well!
- Video: The Good Lie Trailer – Wow, this movie looks amazing! I want to see it so bad.
- Top 10 creative pancakes – My eating disorder would be terrified to eat this, but I would love to try most of them some day. It was fun compiling this list for my internship.
- Lumosity – This website trains your brain with fun games in different categories. I try to do it each day as a way to warm up my thoughts before doing homework.
- Top 10 recipes for celebrating National Ice Cream Cone Day – Did you know that we just had National Ice Cream Cone Day? Well, I don’t think it is too late to celebrate. This is another article for my internship.
- Photo of the Day: Writer’s Retreat – This is a great little picture of where a writer would love to live. It makes me happy even if it is not a real place.
- Being the “Good Girl” – This came from deep in my heart about how I feel like I must be good all of the time. Writing this was a wonderful release.
- On Being – This website is full of amazingly deep podcasts by Krista Tippett. She talks about religion, hope, relationships, education, and more.
- Celebrity Kindness: Former NFL player Ricardo Silva now teaches high school – This guy really impressed me the more that I researched him. Way to go, Ricardo, supporting Teach for America!
- The Book Bucket List of a Twenty-Something – There are lots of wonderful books here that I look forward to reading and others that I loved. It is a pretty diverse list too with memoirs, poetry, and fiction.
- Top 10 recipes with cherries – These are one of my favorite fruits, so I liked writing this list. It is hard to narrow down the recipes though.