So this week has been long. Meetings for work, play practice, emotions roller coasting every day – I am so excited to start a new leaf this week. Tomorrow is opening night before the touring for my show starts. Hopefully I will be able to share more about the theater once we have been seen and can let the secrets be known.
Anyway, I had so many links that I thought about adding this week. Hopefully you will enjoy the few that I decided to share.
- Video: Most intelligent Mimic Octopus in the world – Wow, I want to see one of these in action. Who knew that there was such a creature?
- Top 10 pumpkin dishes – Great for this time of year, this list was fun to write.
- Pictures aren’t worth just a thousand words – A classmate of mine wrote this. As someone who writes and loves words, I usually do not think of the importance of pictures. However, this article has a great point.
- New Harry Potter-Themed Hotel – Sure, this is expensive. However, now I dream of staying there for a night or two.
- Amelia Earhart Plane Fragment Identified – This amazing woman always fascinated me as did the tragic mystery of her disappearance. Knowing more of her story is fascinating although saddening.
- Why the mantis shrimp is my new favorite animal – I cannot stop sharing this with people. It really stuns me. This world has so many wonderful and terrifying things in it.
- The 30 Harshest Author-on-Author Insults in History – These are rather sad but also funny. It is good to remember that even the best authors had critics. No one is loved by all.
- Rare Historical Photos – These are amazing. Plus, the theme of this list is pictures and history. This article sums this up well.
- Homeschooled Kids Shouldn’t Be Scapegoats for Sandy Hook – This is a very interesting, sensitive editorial on an important issue. As someone who was homeschooled, I appreciate it greatly.