Huge announcement: Big Hero 6 is an awesome film. I laughed so hard, more than at any movie I can recently remember. Tears also came to my eyes at certain moment. I guessed a few of the plot twists but was surprised by other parts. If you want to see a great film that any age can enjoy, check this one out.
Anyway, here are some more links to get your week started or finish your weekend. One is political which might seem strange especially since I am afraid of politics or offending people. However, the story is interesting no matter what party you support. Other links have to do with eating disorder and other mental health issues as well as some fun events concerning television and movies. Hopefully you will enjoy them.
- Experts Speak Out About the Harmful Effects of Dieting – While researching yo-yo dieting for a class, I stumble across this article. It has many words of wisdom in it regarding fad diets and health.
- It Looks Like Once Upon a Time Has Cast Cruella De Vil – It is no secret that I love this show. Whenever a new character is added, I am fascinated to see how they portray that person.
- When Women Bully Women at Work – This is a difficult issue but one that I have experienced as have many other women. It is important that we have conversations about such topics.
- Video: “Discovery” Clip from Big Hero 6 – Eek! This is wonderful, but the whole movie is even better.
- Benedict Cumberbatch is engaged to girlfriend Sophie Hunter – He is a brilliant actor. Many well wishes to him and his lovely fiance.
- Making new memories after losing a loved one – This is a beautiful blog post written by an amazing woman.
- West Virginia Elects America’s Youngest State Lawmaker – Wow! Who says that young people cannot make a difference. This girl is inspiring if only because of her ambition and drive.
- Video: new Into the Woods trailer – First of all, this film is going to be PG! Yes! I am no longer as nervous about seeing it. Secondly, each trailer makes it look better. The actors, music, setting, and costumes are all beautiful.
- Her Anorexia, My Fear – This editorial is very honest and impactful. I would love to hear what other people think about this issue of phobias and medical caregivers.
- Top 10 Renee Zellweger movies – This might look like another article for my internship, but it is not. I am now a freelancer writer for Celebrity Cafe! My internship is done, but they asked me to stay on and keep writing top 10 lists. I am so very excited!