Making customers smile at work to day by offering to help them unexpectedly reminded me why I love my job. Sure, there are many struggles. However, even a waitress can help make the world a better place by impacting others one by one.
Now that I am done with finals, work is picking up a bit. However, there is still time for my weekly links. Some are a bit funny while others focus on Christmas which is just around the corner! Hopefully, you enjoy them.
- Bored Coworkers Recreate Classic Paintings Using Office Supplies – What a fun idea! I enjoyed laughing at these renditions of great works of art.
- World’s Deepest Fish Found in Pacific Ocean’s Mariana Trench – Biology and animals fascinate me. Thus, I really enjoyed this new information.
- Video: The Graduation Song – This might be a bit sarcastic, but the song is so humorous.
- Top 10 last-minute gifts for women – I wrote this in hopes that it will help husbands and boyfriends with last minute gifts.
- Video: Sleighride by Pentatonix and Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies – This music group from YouTube is very talented. These are my two favorite songs from their new Christmas album.
- Mom Calls into Show to Scold Sons – This mom surprises her grown boys. The sheepish looks on their faces say it all.
- Video: Star Wars Christmas Light Show – I might not have seen Star Wars (shocking, I know), but this is still an amazing light show. Houses that make the lights react to the music fascinate me.
- Top 10 last-minute gifts for men – Here is the complimentary list that I wrote to the one on women.
- Video: Apple Ad “The Song” – Wow, this brought tears to my eyes. It reminds me of my grandparents.
- Serial Podcast – The theme of this podcast is a real life murder that a boy was accused of committing. Although dark and edgy at points, this story is fascinating as well as hopeful in the end.