Happy New Year! 2015 has just begun, and I am already exhausted. However, that does not mean there are not many wonderful times ahead of me. It simply indicates that I have been working an awful lot lately.
Anyway, in honor of this new year, here are some of the things that I am thankful for and anticipating that will happen in the next 12 months.
944. Graduation from the university – Sure, this is frightening but also very exciting. Soon, I will have my undergraduate degree.
945. Starting to sell my murder mystery parties – A friend finally is helping me to step up a business with her. Hopefully, people will enjoy this product.
946. Cinderella coming out – This movie looks so beautiful. I am excited to see it.
947. My roommate’s wedding – I am so happy for her and look forward to being one of her bridesmaids.
948. An Oxford Reunion – I really hope that this will happen! It is in the works.
949. Swimming again – Oh, this will have to wait until summer. Hopefully, I can do more of it this year.
950. Christine’s graduation – Being there for her on her big day will be wonderful. She has worked so hard to graduation with a degree in Psychology and Spanish.
951. Seeing Beauty and the Beast at a fancy dinner theater – My friend just invited me to go at a discounted rate. This is one of my favorite shows, and the theater is amazing.
Links to previous posts: