Well, another week is beginning. This weekend was long but had some lovely moments. Seeing my family was wonderful although short. Mom, you are my hero. Dad, thanks for always making me feel happy and safe. Mario, you are my favorite ever.
Also, a huge shout out to the cast of Shrek the Musical. You are all so talented, and the show was in my top 10 that I have ever seen. I loved having a break to go back to the theater that is still my home in a way.
So, here are some links for you. Enjoy!
- Video: Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and Music Superstars sing “We are the Champions” – Jimmy Fallon is my favorite comedian. Plus this is a great song with wonderful people singing with him.
- Why not? and Why Not? (Part 2) – This blogger took my list of Ten Things Not to Say to Someone with PTSD and elaborated on it. Her words are very wise and helpful.
- This is What a Cup of Tea Looks like in 22 Different Countries – One day, I hope to try each of these.
- 5 Strategies for Reading and Watching the News When You Are Depressed – Great advice! I needed this strategies so bad.
- Dad Refuses to Give Up Newborn Son with Down Syndrome – This is so sad but beautiful too. My prayers are with that little boy and his father.
- Is God Controlled by Logic? – I wrote this article after struggling through this issue in my classes. It is a hard subject to wrap your mind around which is kind of the point of the whole article.
- Video: Audri’s Rube Goldberg Monster Trap – This little boy is so cute and creative. His trap is very novel and well-made too.
- Top 10 Coldplay songs – This band has such an interesting blend of hope and deep pain mixed together. Writing about them was great.