What an eventful week this has been! Auditions, Disney, callbacks, work, school, National Eating Disorder Awareness Week, theater…I feel like so much happened but it all flashed past.
Anyway, here are some links. Once again, there are not too many. Hopefully, you will still enjoy them. 🙂
- Top 10 Eddie Redmayne movies – Writing this was fun especially since he won right before I finished it. He is sure a talented actor.
- Gerbils, Not Rats, Responsible for Black Death – Yes! This made me so happy. Why? One word: Ratatouille. Pixar changed my view on rats forever.
- Staff Picks: Shows We Can Binge-Watch – Now, I hate the word binge even in this context. However, this was a fun article to be a part of with the other staff at Celebrity Cafe.
- Oscar Winner Gives Hopeful Speech Concerning Suicide – This brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful movie, beautiful speech, beautiful person!
- Staff Picks: What We Love About Where We’re From – There are so many wonderful things about Minnesota. I only listed a few.
- Astronaut Tribute to Leonard Nimoy – I never watched Star Trek. However, as a space fan and slight nerd, I respect it greatly and love this tribute.