Ready for this weeks links? These are full of hope with the coming of spring, flowers, weddings, and babies. Funny how most of them seem to fit into that mood and category.
Before the list, however, I wanted to let you know that I feel bad about how moody I’ve been. Perhaps you haven’t noticed it, but maybe you did. This past week was difficult. Maybe this one will be simpler. If not, I will try to respond with more grace and optomisim than I have been lately. Thank you all for your support. That is one thing that I can count on even when the rest of my life melts into a gooey mess.
- Kenya supplies over a third of the European Union’s flowers – The story is strange but interesting. I never would have guessed that many flowers are from Kenya.
- 23 Best Plants for Allergy Sufferers – With spring approaching, allergies will worsen. Hopefully, this list will help you to continue enjoying some flowers.
- “You’re kidding!” Priceless reactions to a baby surprise – Oh, that dear family! What a shock for them. Seeing their reactions is so cute.
- Wordless Wednesday: The History of Banned Books – The history of banned books is very interesting. Sometimes, the reasoning seems so strange.
- Subtle Ways to Add Disney to Your Wedding – Cute ideas though some are certainly not subtle. Most of them I would really like if I ever had a wedding.
- Welcome Spring – This blog really inspired me. We are entering into a another season of hope and beauty.
- Video: Repercussion – I did this about six months ago. Normally, I am very embarrassed about my acting, but I liked this for the most part. The director and Dawson (the other actor) did a great job!
- Calvin and Hobbes themed wedding – That is so clever and cute! Plus, it is not so extreme as to be obnoxious.
- Land of 10,000 Stories: Rocking Tony – This is my awesome cousin. He is such an inspiration!
- Twitter Supports Autistic Boy on His Birthday – Aw! This story is wonderful!