Yes, yes, yes to everything on this list. It is such a wonderful collection of wisdom.
- You are a normal human who experiences emotions like others. They may be a little bit more extreme. So what.
- Don’t let someone downplay what you are feeling. Ever.
- What you are going through is VERY, VERY real. You must tend to it and monitor it.
- You can break the chain…of depression. Of suicide. Of cutting. Of drinking. It may be a very real fight. I know my friend, I live with it every day. But you are capable of ending it in your generation.
- You can feel better with counseling and medicine.
- And exercise.
- And the Lord.
- Journaling or blogging will also help you in your coping and recovery.
- You are a brave and courageous person for living through your Specter. How many people begin and continue their day when they find it as hard as you do? You’re a survivor. Yes, indeed, a hero you beautiful soul.
View original post 34 more words