Happy Easter! I hope that you are having a blessed day and enjoy the whole Easter season.
Most of the links this week are posts that I wrote on Catholic Stand or Celebrity Cafe. However, there are some other great lists that might help you think about something new or laugh. As always, I would love to see a post or site that you enjoyed in this past week.
- Top 10 Irish actresses – This is a bit late, but here is a fun post for March. I enjoyed writing it although it was harder than the one on Irish actors.
- 14 Prom Dresses Inspired by Disney Princesses – I would have loved to go to prom in one of these dresses. What a fun idea!
- Top 10 Easter movies – Writing this list was a bit harder because fewer movies are made about this holiday. However, the challenge was enjoyable.
- The Best April Fool’s Day Jokes of 2015 – Most of these are fun rather than mean spirited. Enjoy!
- Wisdom from Often Forgotten Proverbs – I wrote this because of my class on Proverbs. It has been fascinating and inspiring.
- Top 10 Easter egg ideas – Putting together this list was fun. All of the ideas on Pinterest were so cute and beautiful.