Nice list with many great points!
I come across many tips for self-improvement and to enhance life and I want to share with you a small collection of my favourites.
- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day and while you walk, smile.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, “My purpose is to … today.”
- Live with the 3 E’s: Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy, and the 3 F’s: Faith, Family, Friends.
- Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn, pass all your tests. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn…
View original post 227 more words