Yes, these are great things to remember! I must try to keep this list in mind. What are some items that you would add? Self-compassion and hope are huge for me.
- Love – I will not forget to offer love to those who are overwhelmed. I will remember my roots.
- Joy – I may not be feeling it now. But I will be thankful when this valley is over and I am able to experience happiness.
- Peace – I will rest during this time and try to be easy on my heart, soul, and mind.
- Patience – Somehow, this will make me stronger. With patience and perseverance I will take it upon myself to learn the lesson of my struggle.
- Kindness – I will help others when they are feeling overwhelmed. Just as I have been helped.
- Goodness – I will make an effort to act nicely even though I may have things hitting me from every direction.
- Faith – I will trust that the Lord has a purpose and a plan for this trial. No matter how crazy it seems.
- Gentleness – Just…
View original post 57 more words