Narnia is finished now, but life is even crazier. I feel like I am going to explode. However, I am trying to breathe deeply and keep pushing forward. Here are some links that made me smile this week (with one sad one). Hopefully they will bring a grin to your face too.
- Video: Hogwarts: Which House are You? – This is hilarious! I love Hufflepuffs but still laughed.
- Vincent and the Doctor – Oh my goodness, I sobbed so hard watching this episode of Dr. Who! Honestly, it was so touching and amazing. Even if you are not a fan, you should check it out.
- Which New “Doctor Who” Companion Are You? – This is a fun quiz. I got Clara the first time and then Rory (what?) and finally Rose (yes!).
- Video: Hashtag #MyWeirdWaiter – Jimmy Fallon is wonderful. I posted this because he makes me laugh even when I am stressed or depressed.
- The ABCs of “Doctor Who” – A fun list! 🙂
- Video: If Disney Princesses Texted Their Prince – These were actually very charming, clean, and cute! All of them made me giggle.
- Heartbreaking, Honest Obituary – Wow, I wish others were this honest. This young woman died of a heroin overdose. Instead of hiding that fact, her family praised her while showing the danger of this type of addiction.