Finals week is here! I just hope that I can get through it and be prepared to leave for Disney next Sunday. That being said, I will try to write a bit each day. However, some of my posts might be reblogs. On the positive side, that will let you read some material that touched me.
Here are some links. There are not 10 today, but I hope that you enjoy them.
- Halle Berry’s daughter raises money for charity with lemonade stand – What a cute idea! Children can be so considerate.
- Tom Hiddleston: Top 10 moments – He is a great man and wonderful actor. These made me laugh.
- Joining the Fellowship: Catholic Lessons from Tolkien – Here is another article that I wrote. The Lord of the Rings has so many deep lessons in it.
- Why Sleepy Prayers Have Value – Wow, I really need to remember this as I try not to doze off at Mass because I am so tired.
- Writers Are the Best Speakers – Interesting post. I never thought about it that way before.
- Responding to Trials – What a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing these wonderful stories with us.