Today held an adventure at Animal Kingdom as well as Mass and Once Upon a Time with my roommates. I am so very tired but happy. Tomorrow will be a very early start which makes me nervous. However, I am thrilled for my first day of training.
Anyway, here is my post with the top ten links. Enjoy!
- Boy Feeds Homeless Man – This is such a sweet story.
- Picture: Wisdom from Peter Pan – This is hilarious! Peter Pan is brilliant.
- Video: Misconceptions about Disney – Hm, this was a good list of things to know.
- Photo: Be Courteous with Fireworks – PTSD is very troubling. I struggle with the noise of fireworks sometimes.
- ‘Beautiful Mind’ mathematician John Nash dies in car crash – How sad to here. He gave the world many great discoveries.
- Picture: 30 Things You Should Do for Yourself – A great list of things if you need new coping skills, this pin really inspired me.
- Video: Captain Swan – Fixer Upper – This mixture of Frozen and Once Upon a Time is very cute and funny.
- 25 Expressions You Should Have in Your Vocabulary – I love learning about new words or other languages. This is a great list.
- Illustrated Sylvia Plath Poem – Plath had such a tragic life that produced so many beautiful works of literature. Here is part of Bell Jar illustrated.
- Become More Productive – I really liked the part about waking up in the morning.