I am trying not to freak out right now. For the most part, my two days off – today and yesterday – were lovely. Having my hand kissed by Goofy, relaxing in the sun with my friend Daniela on Blizzard Beach, eating a pail of ice cream, faking my way through Star Wars weekend despite not seeing any of the films, meeting new friends from around the world in Epcot…it was all great.
However, I just had a mix-up in my scheduling, my computer mouse is still not working, and my phone has just stopped working too. All of this makes life so much more stressful. I do not know how to fix this all on my own.
Anyway, here is a brighter note: my top ten links! Let me know something that interested you.
- Ocean Futures Society – Started by Jean-Michel Cousteau (the son of Jean Cousteau), this is a great website. It is a free to be a member, which is wonderful as well for those of us who are not very rich.
- Kid’s Apology for a Prank 911 Call – What an honorable thing to do. This young man made a mistake but was courageous enough to apologize.
- Video: Thumbs Up for Rock and Roll – This video is so very cute! I could watch it over and over again.
- Owner Gives Dying Dog a Bucket List – Although I am more a cat person, I appreciate that this dog owner wants to care for his pet.
- Captain Jack Visits School – Johnny Depp did something very sweet here for this girl and her whole school.
- Video: Three Year Old Recites Karate School Creed – Aw! Here is a very cute video again.
- 31 Ways to Have a Harry Potter-Themed Party – Oh, I loved these ideas. Maybe one day I will brave making them.
- First Woman Vice-Chancellor of Oxford University – What an exciting step forward in this wonderful university’s history!
- Video: No Life Without Wife – I might have posted this before, but I just love it so much! Here it is from Bride and Prejudice once again.
- Acurate Time Periods for Disney Outfits – Beautifully drawn and fascinating.