A little while ago, I discussed not know who I really was. This video came at a great timing and reminded me of that dilemma.
So, what do I know about myself? Here are a few starters:
- I am a reader of nearly anything and a writer of just as much.
- I am a sister who fails but loves her siblings.
- I am a romantic who has never truly felt deserving of love.
- I am a elf-like creature who could live in a forest.
- I am a princess who wants to wear dresses and care for people all day.
- I am a friend who often feels lonely and terrible at social interactions.
- I am a recovering anorexic/etc who still has strong urges.
- I am a daughter who leans on her parents for wisdom.
- I am a child of God who fears that He has abandoned her at times.
- I am a hard worker who wishes she did better at her job.
What do you know about yourself?