Despite stressful situations with others, I had a wonderful last two days. Yesterday, my workday started later, so I was able to roam about the Magic Kingdom for a while. It was very enjoyable and relaxing.
Here are some links. A few are several weeks old, but I still wanted to share them. Enjoy!
- J.K. Rowling Reveals New Harry Potter Information – I love that she keeps letting out a little bit more information.
- It’s All in Your Head: Director Pete Doctor Gets Emotional in Inside Out – Wonderful article on an amazing movie!
- Abandoning Perfection – This is such a huge struggle for me. Articles with this are very helpful.
- The Relevance of Paul in a Modern Era – I wrote this for a class and modified it for this blog. I hope you find it interesting.
- Why Books Are (Almost) Always Better Than the Movie – Very true! Great blog and post.
- 11 Life Lessons from Disney Princesses – Yes! I want to remember all of these.
- Around the World in 30 Doors – What a cool concept. Can you figure this out?
- What If Disney Princesses All Lived Together – These are really cute and funny for the most part. I enjoy this!
- Video: LEGO Dimensions – Doctor Who SDCC Trailer – Oh, this looks likes a lot of fun although I am a bit confused.