It has been way to long! Finally, Listaliciousness is back!
Here are some links of wonderful things. There were many to choose from, but I decided on these.
- New Dr. Seuss book – I loved his books growing up and think this will be fun to read.
- 15 Mysterious Facts about ‘The Hardy Boys’ – Aw, the boys are here to save the day! I loved Frank Hardy and enjoyed his sleuthing skills. These are cool facts about him and his brother.
- The Good Dinosaur trailer – This film looks super cute. I am excited to see another Pixar film this year.
- Mirroring God’s Creativity – I wrote this partly because of my creativity class that I am in right now. We should all aim to be creative and imaginative.
- Great-Grandma Graduates after Going back to Heal Her Broken Heart – This is such a sweet story!
- The Catholic Side of Disney – Another article that I wrote, this was important for me to say even though it took some bashing.
- I Never Expected – There are many things that we do not expect to happen to us in life. This post is a great reminder of staying strong no matter what happens.
- My Disney Experience – This Disney app and website is so very helpful! I love using it.
- Jung Typology Test – We did this in class, and I loved it! I am an INFJ although I have been an INFP in the past. What are you?
- Pope Francis Surprises Worshipers – He is so amazing. What a wonderful person!