Music is a great source of therapy. Something about the beat, melody, and words mixed together makes me feel so much better.
So here are some of the songs that help me feel better about food, my body, eating, and recovery:
- Fight Song by Rachel Platten
- Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
- Courage by Superchick
- What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
- Beautiful by Christina Aguilera
- Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
- Life without Ed by Jennie Schaefer
- Try by Colbie Caillat
- Video by India.Arie
- Looking In by Mariah Carey
What recovery songs or positive body image anthems that you like?