There are so many reasons to hang on and not lose hope. Life is full of difficulties and sorrows, yes, but also many beautiful moments and people.
- Birds sing every morning, no matter the temperature or lack of sun.
- Flowers can sprout up even in harsh places like the middle of a sidewalk.
- People do amazingly selfless and considerate things every day.
- Raindrops help plants to grow and bring nourishment and cleansing to the earth.
- Dreams do come true although it might take lots of tears and time.
- Pain does not last forever.
- Love, however, can last forever.
There are many more reminders that should help us all hang on when it is hard. What are some of your reminders?