We all need positivity in our lives at points. That can come from friends, family, faith, work, hobbies, etc.
Quotes are another great way to be positive. Here are some of my favorites when I am feeling depressed or stressed.
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Hellen Keller
- “Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.” – Joseph Campbell
- “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothings happens to you; it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.” – Joel Osteen
- “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
- “You’re never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one remembers to turn on the light.” – J.K. Rowling
- “Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame.” – Benedict Cumberbatch
- “Faith is the bird who feels the light when the dawn is still dark.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
What are some positive quotes that you like?