Well, time has certainly passed since I posted one of these lists. However, there were a few links that I wanted to share. Plus, getting back in the schedule of regular posting on my blog is a goal of mine.
So here are some great links both pertaining to mental health and Disney (where I just began to work again yesterday) as well other interesting topics.
- Video: ‘Aladdin’ Cast Reunites for Iconic ‘A Whole New World’ Performance – This is so cute! I love this song and movie.
- Princess Kate Speaks Out about Children’s Mental Health – Good for her! She is such an inspiration.
- Pictures Depicting a Panic Attack – This is a helpful guide to how some people feel.
- Video: How Do You Mend a Broken Heart? – Good question. There is not really a right answer.
- Picture: Would You Treat an Animal like That? – This cute but very helpful cartoon shows how body hate is so cruel but we don’t think about it that way usually.