30. Selected Christina Perri Songs
Sometimes you stumble across new artists that you enjoy because of their upbeat tunes that make you dance. Other times, singers captivate you with their unique, soulful voices. That is what I first experienced after hearing Christina Perri. Her gentle, almost haunting voice made me sit down and listen intently to her words. A rather morose streak can be found in most of her songs, but a glimmer of light remains in them. Thus, I decided to choose the five most helpful for recovery this Media Monday.
- “Something About December” from her A Very Merry Perri Christmas
- “Sad Song” from her Lovestrong album
- “A Thousand Years” from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn soundtrack
- “Human” a single from her Head or Heart album
- “Jar of Hearts” from her Lovestrong album