Susan Boyle has a beautiful voice and spirit that is shown in her music.
69. Selected Susan Boyle songs
I still remember the first day that my mother showed my sisters and me the video of Susan Boyle singing on Britain’s Got Talent. Her stage presence, raw talent, and emotional connection with the song touched me and millions of others deeply. Since that moment, she has continued to prove to the world that judging someone based on appearance is wrong. Another remarkable story broke when she was diagnosed with Aspergers. My connection to her grew even stronger. Because of these facts as well as her uplifting themes in music, I decided to feature her for Media Monday.
- “I Dreamed a Dream” from her I Dreamed a Dream album
- “Both Sides, Now” from her Someone to Watcher Over Me album
- “You Raise Me Up” from her Hope album
- “This is the Moment” from her Standing Ovation: The Greatest Songs from Stage album
- “Bridge Over Troubled Water” from her Hope album Continue reading