42. Selected Tenth Avenue North Songs
My mother and I sometimes exchange uplifting songs. Hearing the inspiring music helps, but being sent a video that tells a similar story is even better. One of my favorite songs that she sent me was “You are More” by Tenth Avenue North. Plus, a good friend Jess loved to write quotes and lyrics. Since this was one of her favorite songs, it always reminds me of her. Because of the depth of “You are More” and how it speaks about pain, I decided to find more songs from Tenth Avenue North for Media Monday. They are a Christian group, but their lyrics will touch people from all faiths and beliefs.
- “You are More” from their The Light Meets the Dark album
- “Worn” from their The Struggle album
- “Let It Go” from their Over and Underneath album
- “Healing Begins” from their The Light Meets the Dark album
- “Losing” from their The Struggle album